Sunday, 10 January 2016

Hello fellow degenerates, I am the proprietor of this little emporium. A dank hidey hole filled with delectable things, but be wary of the unspeakable that lurks in the corners where it is quite dank and the good mold grows.

I shall be ranting on various matters throughout the deathspan of this little endeavor, but only matters, that matter. Matters like "Oh my fuck, where did that gerbil disappear to" and "No you fucking idiot, The Last Man On Earth is vastly superior to The Omega Man"

Anyway I must swiftly fuck off, as I need to trawl the swamp for goodies. I shall return later for my first review, The Carnage Collection, by my fellow degenerates at Point & Shoot Films.

Please click on the link and like their facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PointAndShootFilms

Please feel free to browse the absolute nothing that is currently adorning the wall, I assure you it will be decorated as soon as I see fit.

Creep it sleazy, only hurt the deserving, and try not to get caught.

All the worst
Cunt Dickula

No comments:

Post a Comment